Saturday, February 12, 2011

One Jacket Down



I started this morning and finished this afternoon, this little jacket for the expected Piper Baby. I used this pattern, from Bev's Country Cottage, one of my favorites. I made a couple of changes to the pattern, an extra row on the sleeves and the color changes. I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn from my stash and wasn't sure when I started it if I'd have enough of the Ombre to finish the jacket, I'm thrilled I did! I'm not sure when I bought the sandy colors yarn or where so I was terrified of having to find more in the same dye lot!

I just need some ribbon for the closure and it will be ready to go off in the mail!

1 comment:

glor said...

What a darling jacket, I love it. Smoking hooks you have there ... this morning to this afternoon. Wow!